Monday, April 13, 2009

Population Posters

"Hi there- I thought you all and the group would enjoy these visual representations of data of ‘if the world were made up of 100, people then...’ Sort of like that thing that Dr. Lambert at opening convocation in August." -Safia Swimelar

7 Comments:

At April 13, 2009 6:29 PM , Blogger Tony Crider said...

Wow...just after posting this link, I looked closer at some of these posters and their statistics. In my opinion, the artist, Toby Ng Kwong To, made some odd choices. Maybe we can come up with some alternatives at our next meeting?

At June 4, 2009 1:58 PM , Blogger Safia said...

I'd like to hear some more about this. What kind of odd choices do you mean, in terms of what items to measure? I would like to hear from others about how useful they think this would be for students (especially in an introductory global or international relations course).

At November 18, 2009 1:04 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

Wow thanks for that. It was helpful and very informative. Keep posting interesting matters here. More power!
Classificados pessoais

At November 25, 2009 5:07 AM , Blogger Sheena said...

i did not understand a thing what the drawings in the posters supposed to mean. They arent funny at all.

kontakte dating

At December 20, 2009 1:16 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

The above writing was great. I will forward this to my friends online. Anyway,thanks for sharing this.
Dudley Dating

At February 1, 2010 3:36 AM , Blogger ap09.com said...

Even i did not understand the drawings.I think it would be better with a good explanation for each drawing.
Telugu News

At April 17, 2010 10:17 AM , Blogger jim said...

Interesting Graphical representation.
Online Dating Sites

Post a Comment

<< Home