2005 - 2006
United Way Campaign

Campaign questions & answers

What is my United Way contribution used for?

Your contribution is used to address our community’s most pressing needs, or it is sent to the organization you choose. United Way focuses on supporting the elderly, meeting basic needs, nurturing youth and strengthening families.

How can my funds be allocated?

You may direct your contribution to the Community Fund, which provides assistance to programs in Alamance County. You may also designate that your contribution be directed to another United Way or to a specific charitable organization. Details are on the pledge form.

What about payment options?

You may elect to have your contribution withdrawn from your paycheck, receive a statement from United Way, or make a one-time payment with a personal check.

What if I have a question?

You may contact either of this year's campaign chairs, Art Fadde or Patty Brown. You may also call the UW office in Burlington at (336) 336-438-2000 or visit their web site.

Site maintained by: Elon University Instructional Design & Development
2700 Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244-2010
(800) 334-8448

Site Last Updated: September 9, 2005
Copyright © Elon University