Tuesday, April 17: Biodegradable College Coffee 9:40-10:20
- Can You Carry Your Own Weight? Can you lift the weight of the waste you produce in a day? a week? a month?
Wednesday, April 18: Landfill on the Lawn 8:30-4:00
- How much waste is being produced on our campus? Can we avoid some of the waste that is produced?
- WFMY-TV news clip
Thursdsay, April 26 : Zero-Waste Treat 12:00-2:30
- Free ice cream at the Fonville Fountain, why free ice cream you ask? By eating the ice cream cone and all, you aren't producing ANY waste! We reflected on the success of College Coffee, Landfill on the lawn, and the information gathered from the two food audits at Harden Dining Hall. We should all try to eat Zero-Waste all the time!
A special thank you to everyone that made our project a complete success!
- Leo Lambert
- Nicole Dvorak and the Sierra Club
- Tom Flood
- Dave Worden
- Jeanette Drake
- And everyone else that made this possible!