Here is a list of several websites that you might find interesting to look at before the trip. There are thousands of Holocaust-related sites, but here are a few important ones.
· www.ushmm.org (Unites States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC)
· www.wiesenthal.com (Simon Wiesenthal Center)
· www.yad-vashem.org.il (Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Tel Aviv)
· www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/imt.htm (The Avalon Project at Yale University; transcripts and information on the Nuremberg trials)
· www.justiz.bayern.de/olgn/home_engl.htm (website for the Higher Superior Court of Nuremberg, home of the 600 Room, site of the Nuremberg Trials.
· www.nizkor.org (dedicated to debunking Holocaust denial claims—a very interesting site!)
· www.ihr.org (the Institute for Historical Research site: the primary Holocaust denial site—a very scary website, but one you should check out). There are may other denial websites out there, but this one is the best known and looks more “convincing” than many others because of its tone and presentation.