Buildings and Grounds


A.     The director of physical plant is responsible for maintenance of all buildings and grounds. Requests concerning repairs, janitorial service, plumbing, heating and electrical work should be called in (278)-5500, faxed to (278)-5473 and/or sent on request line. All emergencies should be reported on extension (278)-5500.
The department chair must request any repair work that requires a charge. The appropriate account number must be given at the time of the request. New construction must be approved in advance by the vice president for business, finance, and technology.


B.     Deans, in consultation with the provost/vice president for academic affairs, are responsible for assigning faculty offices. Requests concerning faculty office furniture should be directed in the form of a memo to the appropriate dean