What is the process for reporting a student?

Answer:  If you suspect a student of an academic honor code violation you should complete an incident report.  You may find one on-line or in 120 Alamance, the office of the Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs.

Try to report an incident as quickly as you discover it.  If you would like to discuss the incident prior to reporting it, contact the Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs.

As you complete the incident report you will need to name the category you suspect has been violated.  That list and their definitions can be found in the student handbook.